GLEN BURNIE FLEET SERVICES
Maryland Auto & Truck Repair are experts in fleet vehicle maintenance and repairs offering excellent value in problem prevention and diagnostic services. Technical staff is trained to handle a broad range of preventive maintenance, diagnostic service, general repair, gasoline engine repair, diesel repair, electrical repair, A/C service for fleets, trucks, RVs, coaches, minibuses, and limousines. Our customers benefit when they choose to service an entire fleet at our shop because we offer discounted rates and quality services. We keep accurate notes and records about each vehicle, the condition, needed repairs, and maintenance schedule.
What We Do Well
- A complete repair shop experience
- 10 large bays to serve the passenger car and truck market
- Full mechanical repair capability for diesel and gasoline vehicles
- Minibus, coach, limousine, RV experts
- Ford 7.3L Power Stroke®, Ford 6.0L Power Stroke®, GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Sprinter Vans specialists
- Diagnostic, electrical and A/C work specialists
- Top-of-line tooling for GM, Ford products and brand new computer diagnostic equipment. Brand new tire machine, handles up to 28” wheels
- In-house front end alignments up 14,000 lbs
- Maryland Vehicle Safety Inspections, DOT inspections
- Engine and transmission diagnostic and replacement capability
Want a repair shop with no complications?
With over 40 years at one location, we are a leading and experienced fleet repair specialist that provides excellent customer service.
The best maintenance and repair experience, period. You’ll find exactly what you’re looking for, and you will be fully satisfied with your experience. We go above and beyond to provide you with high quality services.
- Most PM related services are by appointment for shuttle busses and medium duty vehicles may be serviced while you wait, average wait time is 1 hour – 1 1/2 hours depending on the services needed. We can also perform tire replacements while you wait.
- We carry an inventory of commonly used parts for your vehicle.
- Our shop management system captures services performed on every vehicle. We give you access to the history of every vehicle in your fleet, taking the guesswork out managing the fleet.
- We are a Shuttle bus specialist and are familiar with unique vehicle features (i.e. cameras, GPS, doors, and lighting).
- AC and electrical service. We can handle factory and add-on systems.
- Follow protocol for TSB, recall, warranty.
- Computerized tracking of milestone service through proprietary tools.
Other services include Air Conditioning service and repair, lighting, steering & suspension, wheel alignment, transmission. We can perform just about every repair at this location except for body work and upholstery.